- Jul 03, 2018 -
What is the safari tent?
Tent is adopted for the parts, to carry on the scene after the assembly, so need to all kinds of parts and tools. To know the name of each part and the application method, familiar with the structure of the tent, you can quickly and easily set up safari tents.
1. Tent body: tent cloth, pillar and cushion.
2. Pillars: perpendicular to the ground. There is a straight line or two or three connections. The bend of some tubular struts needs to be connected with wire.
3. Bezel: used in a warhead type tent or cabin type tent, which can be used as a pillar or pillar in a short - bar material.
4. Building: the top part of the tent.
5. Roof: part of the slope of the tent.
6. Wall: part of the wall of the tent. Some tents are not at all.
7. Shelter: part of the roof, open to the front, supported by other supports.
8. Door: the entrance to the tent. A window can be set on the other side. Floor MATS: ground MATS for tents. If it's a humid place, you'll need another bamboo mat.
9. Fender: on the roof of the tent, relaid the mat to avoid the intense sunlight. The second roof
10. Main rope: also called string. It is divided by the two ends of the pillar, which is used to avoid the strut of the strut and to be fixed with a nail.
11. Angle rope: it is extended by the four corners of the tent cloth and fixed with a nail.
12. Waist rope: the bottom edge of the tent curtain is extended and fixed with a nail.
13. Nails: the base of a man's ground, with a fixed rope and a tent. There are wooden. Metal and synthetic resin.
14. Wooden hammer or hammer: use when hitting a nail on the ground. A piece of wood or metal that is attached to the main rope or rope. The cable passes through two small holes in it and moves to control the cable.
15. Bag: a cloth bag that receives the cloth curtain and props, nails and wooden hammers.
Outdoor sports safari tents are divided into two categories: 3 season tents (for outdoor activities) and 4 season tents (winter/alpine). Below we describe the differences between these two types of tents.
3 season is usually lighter, generally used in spring, summer, and autumn. 3 Season tents can usually be good in wind and rain, but the design features also make it difficult for them to cope with excessive snowfall. If a three-season tent can barely support the 2 inches of snow above it, you'll be in trouble when the snow reaches 20 inches.
A more robust four-season tents usually adds 1 to 2 support bars to make the support system more resistant to stronger winds or thicker falling snow. The shape of the winter tent is usually designed to be a sleek domed shape to minimize the flat part of the outer cover to prevent accumulation of snow. Of course, these winter/high mountain tent also apply to relatively mild climates. It's just that the extra weight of the support rods makes them a little heavier than 3 season tents.
The safari tents can be adjusted to the three seasons tents. Adjustment method is usually from the tents of the support system in tear down 1 to 2 support bar, as well as provide a removable ventilation parts in the design, in the mild weather can tear down or opening in order to strengthen ventilated.
There is also a kind of tent for warm weather, which is very light and thin, usually for 1-2 person, and often use more mesh fabric to enhance ventilation. This camping safari tent can be used for spring and summer, but generally speaking, it is best used in warm, humid weather because of its design characteristics.
The simplest form is the single-layer tents. Basically, this kind camping safari tent is just a piece of rain cloth with a couple of vents that are propped up with a tent pole. In warmer weather, the zipper of the vent can be opened to enhance ventilation.
How to set up a tent and close a tent?
Different types of tents, the method is different. I'll start with the general tent. First choose camp, account tile inside the tent on the ground (usually in account, but there are also some external accounts get first account in the drill to hang, such as Euro ', the principle is the need to wear a tent pole of the layer), remove the folding tent pole, tall straight, with a long stem, according to the directions wear into the tent curtain rod set above, common tent is cross tees.
The two sticks are well dressed. Every Angle of rod inserted into the tent on the holes, and then two people hold two heads, the stem into the top, make tent arch rise, until to the side of the head is inserted into the holes, inserted, the shape of the tent is, the corner of the curtain rod tied, you can be a hand holding a monster (light) fiscus according to the first. Then, when you choose the direction of the door, you can fix the tent on the ground. The ground was nailed, and the four corners of the ring were thrust into the earth, and the tent was stretched out, and the tent was taut.
Now hang Flysheet, open the Flysheet, including inner tent, the door of flysheet and inner tents should be in one direction, four angles of flysheet should be fix on the four corners of inner tents (in the inserted near the location of the curtain rod, you can find a place to hang), someone also nail the four angles tent near the four corners of inner tents.Obviously, the flysheet should not install up on the inner tent,if that,when it rainy,both of flysheet and inner tents will be wet together.And by breathing, flysheet will be a layer of dew or frost in the morning, if flysheet install close to inner tent,both of them will be wet.Of course, the weather is good, don't hang account is also very comfortable.
There is also some ropes of flysheet, which is used to reinforce the tent. If there is no wind, so it is not necessary to pull. Get up in the morning, if the day is good,it is better to dry the tent before closing the tent immediately, if the tents is caught in the rain, when go home ,remember to spread out to dry, otherwise would be moldy.
When close the tent,pls close the flysheet first,and then the inner tents.Pull up the inner tents nails,open the door,and lift the inner tent to shake the sand or soil out of the tent,and then put it on the ground,take a head off both of the inner tents, pave the way for the tent to be rolled out from one end to the other.Pay attention that the rod is inserted,don’t push.
Finally, fold up the ledger and put the inner tents and flysheet back in the bag,do not throw the ground nail,if that,when you plan to camp next time,you would not find them.
That’s all,may it will help you,thank you.
- Foreign Popular Invincible Lazy Sofa
- Couch Just Want To Give You The Mos...
- 6 Kinds Of Design Style Lazy Sofa Cute
- Lazy Sofa Encounter Winter Sunshine
- Creative Lazy Sofa Will Be Lazy In ...
- Large-sized Apartment Favorite Japa...
- Lazy Sofa: Summer Afternoon Good Co...
- How To Make The Sleeping Bag Fast F...
- Sleeping Bag Is Not Down + Bag, It ...
- What Are The Sleeping Bags? What Ki...
- How To Buy The Alps Tent
- How To Clean A Water Resistant Tent
- Tips For Baby Tent
- What Is The Best 2 Person Camping T...
- Yirabbit PRIVACY POP UP TENT
- How To Clean A Travel Tent
- How To Repair The Pop Up Changing Room
- 3 Factors Decide The Lightweight Po...
- How To Choose The Automatic Tent
- 4 Points When Build A Portable Pop ...